"Progress is impossible without change"
It is well-known fact that the only constant thing in life is change. A major part of any company's progress lies how they handle this inevitable truth. This especially holds true in today’s times where very few manage to sustain themselves amidst challenging and ever-evolving global market. So when the reality of change unfolds, how do we take control of the situation, steer through the tricky emotional waters and emerge victoriously? What are the key features for a successful change initiative?
All the answers lie in Trebound's extensively curated Change Management program. A complete game changer, it brings about a shift in the candidate's perception as they begin to perceive change as a positive circumstance rather than a curse. We equip client with practical tools and techniques to transform their team into agents of change. They will learn how to make the most of the situation and use it to their advantage.
Our session will minutely examine the change situation as well as assess case studies of successful and unsuccessful change initiatives. We will come up with impactful ways of leading and managing change keeping the bigger picture in mind. Candidates will learn how to be prepared, keep their calm, communicate effectively, work at an optimal level, think positively and have a strong sense of purpose through it all. The program will also impart knowledge on how to address the fears and anxieties that crop up with change.
At Trebound, we are well-aware of the uncertainty of change and how it impacts the company. Our training program emphasis on the following objectives:
- Have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of change management. Identify the various levels of change, the misconceptions that surround it, its significance and advantages. Recognise the behavioural pattern and traits of a change leader and the importance of resilience during a change.
- Get an understanding of the different steps of the change process, learn to foresee and evaluate a situation and act on it while circumventing risks. Effectively carry out the undertaking from the start to end from creating a sense of urgency, setting goals, motivating employees, preventing failure to overseeing the progress.
- Recognise the various obstacles that arise during change such as resistance, fear and negative reactions. Teach employees to work through it all, empower them and keep them composed. Understand the reasons behind complacency and the impact crisis has during a change.
- Initiate the change management process by encouraging employees to unleash their creativity and commit to the change. Utilise powerful communication and listening skills and control the grapevine.
- Identify the realities and misconceptions of change, various factors that impact response to change, types of response and strategies to mange the last phase. Learn to differentiate between change and transition.
- Employ strategies to manage the beginnings phase, understand what it entails and the common responses it elicits.
- Identify the various emotions, responses and needs that arise during the exploration phase and employ effective strategies to manage it.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Role Plays
- Games and Group Activities
- Case Studies
Our program is specifically designed to enable employees with the following competencies:
- Practice Change
- Sense of Ownership
- Strategic Communication
- Change Initiatives
- Emotional Quotient
- Goal Setting
- Change Management basics
- Experiencing the change
- Understanding how it impacts standards
- Facilitator presentation, The ‘Change Game’ exercise and group review
- Change management principles
- Inferring from past instances of change
- Understanding the nine basic principles of managing change
- Small group exercise, facilitator review and presentation
- Emotional responses to change
- Identifying the various business and personal impacts of inability to deal with other’s needs and concerns.
- Recognising our own response to change
- DREC change curve
- Practical activity in small groups with group learning review
- Compelling reasons for change
- Responding to resistance
- Communicating powerful reasons for change
- Video clip, small group review of case study, group discussion
- Clear vision and objectives for change
- Undertaking and understating the three steps to create a clear vision
- Employing the imaging technique for your vision
- Facilitator presentation, imaging exercise in small groups, group presentations and feedback
- Building momentum and managing resistance to change
- Driving momentum
- Identifying the causes of resistance
- Understanding our reactions to resistance
- Employing effective change management strategy to manage resistance.
- Brainstorming exercise, ‘Blankety Blank’ exercise, group discussion, ‘Wall of Resistance’ exercise and review
- Applying the learning and next steps
- Review of learning and action planning