It is a proven fact that a motivated team is a productive team. As important it is, getting people motivated is tougher than ever. High-pressure jobs, being spoilt for options, unstable environment as well as the rapidly changing environment, systems and philosophies are part of the reason. To top that, managers have to deal with people of a different generation and value system. This training program lays emphasis on what determines motivation and how to yield the best outcome from your team.
While a lot of importance is rightly given to talent and skills, organisations fail to keep their employees driven and inspired. For companies to reach the next level and get great profits, the answer lies in an enhanced motivation where employees work with a great vigour, are open to learning and give in their best in every task that they undertake.
The truth is that staff members who feel valued and are acknowledged for the effort tend to take ownership and are more constructive. Magic is especially created when they are self-motivated. With our session curated by experts, participants learn how to nurture the spirit of being motivated and transform their team into a loyal, energetic and dynamic one.
Our training program focuses on the following objectives:
- How to keep employees enthusiastic and committed.
- Gauge one’s own level of motivation (as it is vital in order to drive others).
- Drive your employees towards success.
- Learn to communicate in a direct and open manner.
- Adopt a supportive approach.
- Offer feedback in a manner that is supporting.
- Nurture an environment that enables employees to flourish.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Role Plays
- Games and Group Activities
Our program is aimed to empower the employees with the following competencies:
- Positive Attitude
- Self Efficacy
- Hard Work & Commitment
- Emotional Quotient
- Personal Goal Setting
Effectively motivating new joiners
- Distinguish between expectations of the employees, managers and surveyed personnel.
- Narrate what drives two types of staff members joining the workplace.
- Recognise at least three motivating factors that promote outstanding performance and three that might fail.
A practical understanding of the theories of motivation
- Explain and distinguish various theories of motivation such as the ones of Herzberg, Maslow, McClelland, and McGregor.
- Associate these to the behavioural patterns of the new generation employees.
- Examine the pros and cons of monetary gains on workplace motivation.
- With a help of a case study, put into practice the motivation theory to regular office issues.
An insight into values that motivate us and others
- Comprehend and explain one's as well as other's value system.
- Take steps to enhance the driving factor of staff members who have varied value systems.
- Enable a collaborative approach to deal with conflicts that arise from clash of values.
- Identify how changing company values can motivate or demotivate members.
Cut losses that arise from poor motivation
- Adopt measures that do away with employee absenteeism, turnover, or lesser productivity.
- Effectively handle experienced staff’s resistance towards change and fresh staff’s unhappiness with mundane work.
- Enable members to be creative at work.
- Set parameters that push members to successfully deliver delegated projects.
- Identify and distinguish work aspects that are enriching and the ones that seem like a burden.
Observe and understand the change in behavioural patterns
- Motivate poor performers to better their work behaviour using constructive feedback.
- Identify excelled performance with the positive feedback.
- Figure out the type of information that has to be communicated to members in order to create a stronger work commitment.
Executing the goals step by step
- Compose performance contracts with work members to set quantifiable and observable goals.
- Oversee the progress of the goals and offer inspiring feedback.
- Rejoice in member’s success in a manner that will propel them to achieve more.
Getting into action mode
- Put to practice the most important plans to enhance motivation at the workplace.
- Identify what drives them at work.
- Take measures to better their own work motivation.