OUTBOUND PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear (Preferably sports shoes, paragon slippers or Jimmy Choo High Heels will be definite No No!)
- Personal medication to be carried. Do inform the facilitator regarding any serious health issues prior to the start of the activities. Basic first aid will be available with the facilitator.
- Re-hydrate yourself properly during the day. Water will be made available at certain areas in the resort and at the activity centres.
- Always listen to the facilitator’s instructions during the program.
- You rarely get a chance to breakout with your team, so try and mingle as much as possible with each other and have loads of fun!
- MIA: Leaving your group without prior intimation would lead to confusion. Please inform your POC or a Trebound facilitator.
- Do not consume any kind of drugs/alcohol before or during participation in the team building activities.
- Do not ignore any medical issues such as giddiness, vertigo, heatstroke etc. Inform the facilitator immediately!
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- CAP / HAT: Carry a comfortable cap or a hat to shield yourselves from the sun.
- WATER BOTTLES: Although you will have drinking water available at the resort, do carry your own bottle as the travel time to and from the resort is about 2 hrs.
- OUTDOOR ATTIRE: Considering the slew of the activities that you and your team will be involved in, comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended. It would be preferable that both ladies and gents stick to comfortable sports shoes.
- SWIM WEAR: Carry your swimwear along, since a dip in the Swimming pool is going to be irresistible.
- PHOTO ID: Please carry any of the approved identification card with you.
- PERSONAL MEDICINES: If any of you have a medical condition or if there are certain medicines that you ought to take, please make sure you carry them with you and please do inform our facilitators in advance.
- EXTRA SET OF CLOTHES: Including outdoor gear, having an extra set of clothes is always advisable considering the activities involved. Also, please do carry your own towels.