Trebound is a team building company that offers team-building events for companies across the globe. You will find on Trebound teambuilding activities and programs for your team's specific needs, interests, goals, or situations.
At Trebound, we value adaptability and a desire for professional growth. We provide our talent with opportunities to grow their skills through meaningful work. We are looking for a web flow developer interested in joining our team. Come join us!
• Build and launch websites and mobile apps.
• Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs.
• Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
• Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
• Provide development and design on internal web applications.
• Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Collaborate with our growth marketing and product teams.
• Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders (executives/management/creative team) to apply your expertise to many interesting website solutions.
• Nice to have: 2-3 links of your most recent Webflow or relevant projects and a link to your Dribbble or Webflow profile. Try to send a diverse set of sites for us to see your range of expertise.
• Experience building websites in Webflow.
• Ability to Migrate Sketch or Figma Files to Webflow.
• Ability to create a responsive design in Webflow.
• Ability to create animations and page transitions in Webflow.
• Able to Connect Webflow with Zapier and Other Tools.
• A strong understanding of UI, user experience, cross-browser compatibility (including mobile & tablets), general web functions, and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues, especially creative team members.
• Experience in planning and delivering web platforms that feature multiple products and services.
• Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications, Web Development Tools and Programming Languages.
• Solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Good English Speaking Skills.
• Familiar with Slack for Consistent Communication.