About the job
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst Intern who’ll research and leverage the available opportunities to generate more leads.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior, and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should be well aware of PPC campaigns and be comfortable processing and analyzing marketing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Measure ROI of advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement.
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Strong passion for Data Analytics
- Hands-on experience in pulling data from Google Analytics and deriving insights.
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices.
- Experience with PPC campaigns.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Fast thinker and passionate problem solver.
Stipend: ₹5 to ₹10K
Duration: 3 Months
- Note: This is a remote opportunity, quick joinees are preferred!